Five Common First-Time
- They don’t ask enough questions of their lender and miss out
on the best deal.
- They don’t act quickly enough to make a decision and someone
else buys the house.
- They don’t find the right real estate professional who is willing
to help you through the homebuying process.
- They don’t do enough to make their offer look good to a seller.
- They don’t think about resale before they buy. The average
first-time buyer only stays in a home for four years.
Reprinted with permission from Real Estate Checklists and Systems (www.realestatechecklists.com)
Back to Buying a Home
don't hesitate to contact us.